Awareness Quiz about Sexual Harassment at Workplace legal protection for Working Women

Question 1 of 14

Which are the right ways to file sexual harassment complaint in your company as a victim

By email to more than 1 senior persons with BCC to your close friends(colleagues)

By complaint by telephone

By Speedpost to at least two senior members